Just now, I just hurt her pretty badly. It was due to my previous posting. Sometimes I do wish that I have a clock that can unwind the time and undo my mistake, but it is impossible. If I have that clock, the first thing I'll do is to undo my post. I can feel that she is hurt pretty badly.
I have apologised to her, but I know no matter how many times I apologise it would not heal her wound. I had no intention when writing that post, but it really affected her this much. My wish is to be able to affect her emotionally, for the better. What I did was the total opposite, and I'm sorry for that.
I can say a million cheer up to her, but I know it would not work. I hope that I'm able to comfort her in person, but I can't do so now. This is the second time I've hurt her, and every time it happens, I would feel sad as well. It pains me to see her weeping for me. I hope that her tears for me would only be tears of joy, not sorrow.
Please forgive me for my comment. I really didn't mean anything in it. You are the most important person to me now, the person I love. Please trust me on this. Once again, I'm sorry for what I've done. Please smile again for me ok? I love your smiling and happy face, that is one of the things that attracted me to you. Cheer up!
No comments:
Post a Comment