It is better to do things last minute, as you wouldn't waste time. You would get the urge to do things faster when you realise that there isn't much time left.
This is an actual quote made by 2 person I know, and they really mean on what they say. Except there is a problem: they can't get the work done on time. So what is their solution? Asking help from people. I wouldn't mind teaching or guiding people, but when you realised that time isn't enough, you would feel the pressure. If you feel the pressure, it doesn't mean that you won't pass this pressure down to me. If one of you guys exist, I still can handle the pressure. But what if there are more than 1 of you that exists and asking for help at the same time? I am not a computer or some saint.
So here is my plea: please improve on your time management. This quote sounds so marvelous that it just seems so right; but trust me, it isn't right. I am burdened by work, and I do not want to be distracted by something else. They say that in a relationship the partner is the one affecting and distracting you the most. At least my partner is an understanding one, and I love her for that. She doesn't give me headache.
It is probable that the very very last minuters would not see this post, and I would not want you to see it either. This post is just to express my rant. I admit that I'm a last minute person as well, but you 2 are too extreme. I do hope that you would change for your own sake.
With metta,
Your concern friend
No comments:
Post a Comment