Thursday, 11 March 2010

Love

"What if I said I like you?"
(Stunned face for 30 seconds)

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Let's try going out.." (a hug at my hand)

Love.. What a wonderful yet painful thing it is. "What do you think you are doing? Don't you know you're treading on the path of suffering? You hypocrite." I know I am one.

"Beautiful, slim, caring, cute, soft-spoken, loyal, willing, loving.........." The never-ending list. Truthfully, I would be happy if half of those conditions are met. A tick. However, deep in my heart, I only wish for one thing. It isn't a demanding one. Rather, it is sweet. Yet, it may not happen.

"Open your eyes dear, there are so many out there. Do not fix onto one, mix around more and you'll find a better one." So, when would the search stop? I am a contented person. As long as she doesn't give me a headache, I am happy. A tick.

一日不见,如三秋兮。Love, what a dangerous thing it is. You cause suffering, drive people insane; but without you, I wouldn't have tasted the sweetness now. I made a vow once, and I keep my word. All I wish for is just one thing. You are the very first girl who made me crazy. You successfully tore down the wall I had all my life and made you mine. I love you.

Love,
Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment