
Today is a day worth remembering for me. I held your hands, carried your stuff, kissed you goodbye. However, it isn't these things that made the day special.
At first, I didn't think that you would have such an important place in my heart. They said that the first love hurts the most, is the one where your love burns the most. Now I know this isn't true. You are in my heart, the deepest place in my heart.

I said that I would not cry for you. But I just want to let you know that, even if I do not cry out, my heart is crying when I'm sad. I may be warm blooded, but my heart is as cold as an ice when it comes to dealing stuff. Think clearly was what I used to do. In London, when the first time you hugged my hands, the first time you kissed my cheek, my heart was as cold as the night we saw the fireworks.
It doesn't mean that I didn't like you that time. All it meant was, my mind was straight and clear. I wouldn't ask you out if I wasn't certain that I like you. You may be my weakness, but my heart wouldn't cry. Stings of pain from jealousy or other feelings may pain my heart, but the icy coating around it freezes the tears from flowing out.
All I know, my heart is warm now. You have successfully melted my heart. I warmed you up while we're walking, sleeping in the bed; but you warmed my heart. I have lost count the times my heart cry ever since it is warm. Stress and difficulties wouldn't bring me down, but I'm on my knees in front of you. I do not wish often. I am generally a contented person and doesn't believe in wishes. But I wished just now. That just shows how clouded my mind is.
I may not be a romantic person. I may not be able to do the most romantic things, recite the most romantic poems. But I do know, I love you darling. You are one of the most important people to me, the one I love.
Love,
Calvin
No comments:
Post a Comment